Saturday, April 15, 2006

Friday....

Friday was pretty slow but routine enough...nobody to talk to...listened to my IPOD for about 6 hours (thank god for IPODs), some people were rude, i felt like human cattle in the centers of town, i saw some really cool stuff....anatomical clock was really cool. I am going to a Black Light Theatre tonight....CATS. It is going to be cool. I did laundry today. Uh, last night I went to a club and it was a band called MINDWAY...they were rock and kinda grungy thrash . Than that same bar turned into a disco rave party and than pretty much a gay club...only in Praha. I hung out with this English bloke and his girlfriend and we just made fun of people....I am a not a bad person but sometimes you just gotta go with it...moving on from Disneyland soon I think.....I am not as bitter as I sound but it is a bit strange here for sure. I had high hopes for this place though and it has been worked over by 10 years of cra zed tourists....even 5 years ago I am sure it would have been way better. What I canĀ§t imagine is that this is the low season for tourism....holz crap! Well, I think tonight will be fun as I am going to hang out with my friend, Vlada...wish me luck..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home