Thursday, April 20, 2006

VIVA LA FRANCE!!!

Bon Jour4000 crowns and 14 hours and, Voila...you qre in Paris. Pretty easy enough...I arived at my hostel ok and an in the Bastille. It rules here. I know I am going to love it. I really got a good feeling from Prague and feel like I know a bit about the workings of the city....but I still dont know qny jkofpqjgqogjqo Czech. 2 things about Prague that rock....Voclov and Martina....they saved my life and really kept me looking qt new things. Thanks if you ever read this! Otherwise, I got off the train and walked the city of Paris for 3 hous with my heavy arse pack, not because I wanted too but because I am the worst navigator in the world. In the US, everything is on a grid, but in Europe....not at all so...I dont get it and hence...I get lost for hours at a time...a lot. I am glad that i will get to figure out this city though....there is a lot here...and it is expensivo.....yikes. My hostel is cheap though....ok, off to see some gypsy jazz I hope. Au Revoir, M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home